Saturday 4 June 2011

I must be crazy

I must be crazy because between parenting 2 boys ,one of whom has Down syndrome and Autism, working part time as a hairstylist and co-owning the business, taking Isaiah to his many appointments,taking the boys to playdates, being the secretary for the Saint John Down syndrome society which I started with a friend who also has a child with DS, raising awareness about DS, learning about Autism,trying to hit the gym a few times a week,scrapbooking for my boys preschool  and doing all the other things that go hand and hand with being a mom and wife I have now decided to add blogging to my list, lol... clearly I MUST be crazy. I have thought about it many times in the past and last night was reading about a blog called "distracteddaddy" that was quite funny and I thought why not try it and see if I can do it.So far I am quite confused and trying to find my way around here, Im sure it will get easier.I have downloaded a picture of my beautiful boys but the picture is huge! I dont know how to make it smaller,as you can see I am not very computer savvy but hopefully it will come in time. If anyone reading this has a child with Down syndrome or a child with a dual diagnosis of DS-ASD please drop me a line as I would love to follow your blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Not crazy!! blogging is an amazing outlet...to find support and understanding with people that are going through a similar journey to you..so glad to meet you and your boys...smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much :O) nice to meet you too

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete