Sunday 5 June 2011

Love when this happens

Every single day my lovely boys wake up by 5am....which by the way sucks.However it is quite amazing what you can accomplish by lunch time when you are up at the crack of dawn. Today was a typical day off for me,up at 5am,2 diaper changesand  turn on the cartoons for the boys. By 10am I had a turkey chili made for lunch ,2 different breakfasts made (of course they wont eat the same thing) ,cut up veggies for me to snack on for the next few days ,2 loads of laundry done and the dishwasher filled. I got the boys and myself dressed and went to our playground for awhile .Since I am trying to lose this stubborn baby weight I always try to get out for a walk with them as well ,weather permitting of course ,so off we go for our walk. I pretty much take the same route as there isnt much option and today Noah for whatever reason wanted to go the "other" way..not that there is anything better that way of course and it would require going up a major hill which I did not feel like walking up pushing a double stroller with almost 80 lbs of boys ,which is why of course I always go the other way. So with Noah yelling at me off we went .My hope is always of course that they will fall asleep on the walk and have a short nap because when they dont nap they almost always fall asleep just before supper and then rest of the night really sucks for me. Well today as you can see by the photo the BOTH fell asleep, I can almost always count on Isaiah to sleep but Noah is much more stubborn , he finally konked out about 4 minutes before we got home .:O)  I removed them from the stroller and put them both on the couch without waking them , I love when this happens...its going to be a great day. Now off to have some of my yummy turkey chili.

No comments:

Post a Comment